Monday, November 13, 2006

Where there is the will there is a way.

A pall of revulsion for the new and improved decider in chief still churns and roils deep within my gut just above the prostate. I've heard others complain of the same thing. Last week he looked for all the country like a little Hitler stumping in the bar rooms of prewar Germany. Now he's so warm and fuzzy. What's a revolutionist to think? I know what I think. Once a fascist always a fascist.

January can't come too soon. Another completely worthless excuse for a man will get his walking papers. That would be Bobble Head Bolton. Another questionable Bush appointee. All bluster and muster but joined the national guard during the Vietnam war saying he supported the war. Then later.... He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy. I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.” Sounds like a cut and runner to me.

Well he'll get cut in January. Forces will be redirected. Wills will be broken and masks will be approached for removal. For Bush and his cronies, there really isn't anyplace to run and hide from the summons and subpoenas once the Castle starts to burn in earnest. So I wouldn't put anything past them, or their guile, or their lieing and deception, in a last attempt to throw up a Nuclear smoke screen and run into it. The last time I looked The Marshall Plan was still on the books, and ready for implementation.

No one of consequence is with you any more Mr. Bush. And those that were apart of your coven will soon be rendered harmless. Please come along peacefully.

Or will you just say to yourself........... “Heh heh ..eh what the fuck.” and hit the red button.

No comments: